Enjoy your next night out with the Pub that’s committed to your health and safety!
For the past 6 years, Old Nick’s Pub has been your destination in Lewisville for Good Drinks, Good Friends and Good Fun! It’s always been priority to operate in a manner that looks out for the health and well-being of our staff, neighbors and patrons. During the coronavirus pandemic we have been regrouping and strategically thinking “outside-the-box” to allow continued operations in accordance with the Governor’s orders. With SAFETY as our #1 priority, these are the current procedures for our Pub that strictly adhere to the Coronavirus guidelines:
- We are continuing to require employees and guests alike to wear masks in our establishment. You are certainly welcome to take the mask off once seated and enjoying a beverage.
- We ask all guests to monitor their symptoms. If you have a fever, cough, loss of taste or smell, or any other symptom associated with COVID-19 please stay home and plan on coming another time.
- We have reduced seating in our pub to ensure that everyone is able to honor social distancing guidelines.
- We continue to practice the highest cleanliness and sanitation standards. We clean each table after every visitor and provide hand sanitizer throughout our pub.
- As the weather warms up, our outdoor patio offers space to enjoy a beverage amongst friends while maintaining safe distances.
This is a win-win solution as it will enable us to continue to serve great drinks, while keeping the health and safety of our staff, neighbors, and friends a top priority.